Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SPM ! here I come !

it's time to rush for my future
who don't want to get good result in SPM ?
as my school teacher Ms Chan asked :
" what's wrong with you to have a good result , many As in your SPM ?"

so in these remaining days before i sit for my SPM
i gotta live with

no internet

no blogger

&
no FB !
what i can have is ...


a messy desk with biology text books , chemistry tuition note books , add math pass years papers ......... & coca-cola ! haha ... i should put some Brands also ! my mum already bought 1 dozen for me , but i only drank 1 bottle >.<! 

lastly , good luck to every SPM candidates *including me !*

   ^.^    :)     ^o^    :D     V!   

god bless us ~ !

p/s : off everything related to computer ... bye bye to all thought-after-the-rain.blogspot.com visitors ... see you soon :) ... tata ~

No comments: