Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nuffnang !!!


finally i added NUFFNANG ads in my blog !
at start i think it must be a difficult task ,
actually it's not ! *since i can create both by myself !*
hoooooo ray ! ~

haha , don't scold me why I'm not studying .
i spend all my time in this few days to build up my nuffnang .

last but not least ,


TO ALL VISITORS :
Please KINDLY CLICK on my
Nuffnang Ads
thank you for support   !
xoxo ~ have a nice day !


p/s : since i'm the new user to nuffnang , i cannot manage well on how to "really" make money by nuffnang . I guess u guys can help me earn money when u click on the advertisement shown (sometime it just show "I serve for nuffnang" button) . I need somebody to explain & teach me how nuffnang works in my blog ! Email me if you can do me a favor . Thank you .

No comments: