Saturday, November 13, 2010

Screensaver ! hahaha !!! =.=''

aloha everyone :) i just make my own screensaver from reddodo.com !
it's show time ! ... XD


hahaha (x infinity ~) u can give me a shout of OMG! ~ hahaha ~
i make 8 screensaver of myself ~ hahaha ~
i can laugh non-stop la ... 
i'm too over sometime !
but please don't think i'm crazy ! :D
hahaha ~
just have fun ~ !
since SPM is just around the corner ,
relax is a must actually !
so just play with it la ~
hahaha ...

p/s : u want to make it for yrself ? hahaha ~ just follow the link below :

88 ~ have FUN ! ^^ hahaha ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like
what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous site.
Here is my blog post ... xxx video fix