Monday, November 22, 2010

A Post Before SPM

changing my blog template again ~

nothing special to share here ~

so I JUST CHANGE MY BLOG TEMPLATE ... tee hee ... XD

ya , i'm kinda boring person ~ LOL

i have no mood to study la ...god ~

what I'm doing now is waiting the time pasing ...

i'm waiting for the midnight ,

i'm waiting the rush of study before my SPM

study is kinda boring ... haiz ...

my aunt keep on telling me to go study ,

stop on9 ,
since SPM is just once in a life time ,
and SPM is very important ,
the result is related to your further study & job & ......

haiz ... i just reply "oh...oh...oh...ya...ya...ya...i no...i no...i no..."

i cant concentrate to my study ,
or just say I NEVER DO REVISION AT HOME !

i got my PMR result is just because of ACCIDENTLY ,SUPRISINGLY , &  LUCK !

the reason Y is lazy , boring & lazy & lazzzzzzzy ...


..............


sorry , I'M NOT A GOOD GIRL .

p/s: pink is always THE B.E.S.T. !!! agree ? :D


again , good luck to all SPM candidate ! my mum cook me the pig's brain 2nite 以营补营 \\\ :P





No comments: