Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Naughty Prince
























OMG! is he is he !!! =.=''
hehe ^^
introduce to u guys , he is my cousin's son , KINkin
he is a very very very (x100) cute boy !
i become his nanny when he come to my house ... LOL ... no JOKE!
i have to take care of him , running around my house , go see birds & cat , treat him food and many more ...
it's fun to spend time with a kid , playing with them are the happier time ever ~
my sister ask me to become a babysitter next time ... =.='' erm ... better don't ... or maybe YES! haha ... i don't want to clean a baby's BUTTOCK ! >.<!!!







i really want to take a nice pic with him , but you see ! he is naughty even he is very (x100) cute ! dunno why == when i ask him to 拍照 , he also very ''guai lan'' one ... dun1 cooperate with me == and I , like s.s only ... :( but he look very happy as he see me like that , he'll laugh @ me one ! herz...!

No comments: