Wednesday, October 13, 2010

E.N.D.

haiz...my mum keep my laptop since yesterday i went giant for sushi lunch with frenz...i cant c my laptop on my desk n i know what was happening ady :(

i know , she did that is for my own good . recently , she say that she is not hope to c my face look down as the moment i get my SPM result , she say she dun1 to be regret at that moment because of she love me too much and let me play laptop for non-stop n didn't study...she take it as her responsible . ya ,she love me , and i no , after this post , i must stop blogging , facebook , twitter , plurk , dl songs , dl wallpaper and any other activities which related with internet ... :( ... well ... GOD BLESS ME ...

12/10/10
Sushi Bonanza
hang out with salt fish , bee , m.ling n j.yee :)
the 1st time i go suhsi king with bee :)
she is terrible >.<" she is nt dare to eat raw sea food
even just a sashimi shrimp =_="
the 1st time i see some1 oly take 2 plates of sushi during Bonanza time
bee oly eat 1 piece of unagi sushi and 2 pieces of fried prawn sushi >.<"
she say this is her 1st time to eat sushi @ TI ...because her family are the members of Anti-Sushi ~ wakaka ~

shhhh...she know i take her 4to , bt she dunno i'll upload her 4to here ! haha...

bee + my sushi = 7 plates ... so less nia :P

go mcd for shake shake fries after sushi lunch ... chocotop again :) ... bec home around 5.30pm with bee ...

14/10/10
Sushi Bonanza @ 2nd time
after BM tuition @ 6pm , will go sushi king again with shirley , salt fish , n kimmy
>>>mum scold me again as i alwyas hang out and didn't study for SPM ... <<<



record of the day : in 2 hours , eat 1 table , 8.5 plates and 19 pieces of sushi !
i'm very pro rite ?! haha ~


siew ming , u hv to work hard for yr SPM u no ? stop playing and outing ady ... :(

No comments: