Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sensonic Palm Size Speaker S10 Black

i bought a new speaker for myself yesterday =)
it is only in palm-size and ultra portable i almost get it drop to the floor when i take it out , luckily i can catch it phew =.=''
i decide to buy a new pouch to protect + keep it with my earphone & walkman
i can't live without music ! 
I MUSIC !¯
Sensonic Palm Size Speaker S10 Black !


turn it when u want to use it !
white colour available also !
construction of the speaker  

360° sound - reflected sound are more tonally balanced for a better and immersive listening experience 


other features of Sensonic Palm Size Speaker S10 Black :
  • micro-metal driver
  • built-in re-chargeable battery
  • works with most compatible devices : - mobile phone , mp3/mp4 , PC/laptop , CD player , portable gaming devices
inside the package , it bundle with audio adaptors for Nokia and Sony Ericsson phones cables , 2.5mm converter , USB charging cable . Other makes can be bought separately .

another cool speaker i have in my house , it's belong to my sister one not mine :(

NX1 SHOQTune FM Portable Speaker






my sis bought it at KL PC fair , cost around 100 to 200

it protected with this small bag* ignore the background please * it's my messy room , hahaha

i can just have it ... with a picture :(


are they a family ? lol
my speaker , new earphone , & sis' speaker

i'll buy the NX1 SHOQTune FM Portable Speaker next time ! it's cool and have very good sound effect !  it is portable and its sound effect is strong , have great great great ... impact ~

No comments: