Monday, January 3, 2011

The 1st Post Of 2011 !

sorry for didn't update for a long time
during the holidays ,
my life is totally suck !
seriouly insomnia and i only can sleep after 2 or 3 am !
then wake up at around 12 , 1 or 2 pm ! FML !

in these few days ,
my life can only be more normal since my holidays started
why ?
because i get chances to hang out with friends la ! :)
it's a good start in 2011 ! haha ~
same with the years before ,
i have N O ... no ! chance to go out with friends for countdown
in another way of saying , it can say that : no friends are invited me to go for countdown :(
sad lo ~ suan le la... xD

01.01.11
i went to han's house @ 3pm 
TRY to make a business with han's mummy
thx green.orange & danny for help
i'm still new to this ''business''
many things gotta learn and gain experience
I WANT MY CAR LICENSE asap !!!
regret why i don't go for car driving lesson earlier , 
otherwise now i can go anyway by driving by myself le !!!
T.T

after finish promote the product
i stay @ han's house until 7pm
we chat in the living room and help her mummy to fold the sliver paper
after han finish her dinner
she fetch me home and it's my turn to eat my dinner
after my dinner , we go TEENS for shopping
both of us walk in & out together in a changing room
haha~ trying clothes & clothes
it's fun lo ... :DDD
han's skin is veryyy fair !
she bought a milky colour clothes which make her more look like a white angel !
LIKE ♥♥♥ !
i bought a clothes with "bee stripe" and lace ,
the price make me get shock when i try it in the changing room ><!
it only cost RM16 !
but i have to take care of it because of the lace

then we walked to other shops for shoes n clothes
but 0 stuff we can get :(

then we went to fetch wanjun to join us
we go to GIANT
i dislike to shop in GIANT la
TI is too small ady
no much places for shopping
the salesgirls in one of the Giant's boutique *dunno the boutique's name* are annoying ,
keep on asking customers who walk into their shop to try this & that !
my friends told me that one of the salesgirl is a transsexual by looking at thier characteristics & voice
erm... it's ok la ... if no people tell me i also dunno de... haha... because i'm veryyyy noob in look & differentiate

after we shopped for all the boutique in giant
we went to the glutton square for dessert
after the dessert , balik kampung :D

the post bout 02.01.11 , will be update 2molo ... goodnite ... zzz ...

No comments: