Friday, January 14, 2011

♥ Jan 14th ♥

2:29pm --- 14Jan2011 ---Ømorning
today is the 1st time i had my breakfast with vivian ong at old town
we have a great chit-chat during the time
we talk a lot , a lot of gossip ... xD
what makes the world to become noisy ? it must be gossip la ! yor!
i ♥ girls'talk =)
we know more about each other after the talk
2 of us spent around RM36 for the breakfast , from 8 to 11am haha :D

i encounter many acquaintance at old town
i saw the workers from toyota , salesman from salem , my aunty
& my primary school headmaster and headmistress
the headmaster smile at me , haha , he still remember me lol  mayb of my unique look

tomorrow i have to attend the car driving talk gosh! i hate lullaby ! fuck off la !
tomorrow is also the 1st day i start working +u! for myself  =)

No comments: