Sunday, January 16, 2011

My 1st Working Experience

i must blog this down ! ... xD
since it's my 1st time to work in my entire life

i work as a promoter of Asterisk at the store pacific
my supervisor is a kind middle-aged lady
she treat me well :)
because she is good then only i decide to work for her
*long story*

honestly speaking , i don't think that this job can help me to get any precious experience that can help me to grow lol to serve customer is an easy job to me i don't mind to serve them by trying this and that and at the end they din make a deal with me customer is always the right haha. because i'm a customer aka smart consumer lo ! i have to be careful during my work n cannot be rude to anyone , not only to customer , same to the ''dai lap yeh'' who worked @ there for many years .

i stand for 4 hours during the day , from 6 to 10pm no phone allow :( i wear contact lens to work , and my left eye one drop out when i pull my upper eyelid opps! i see things clearly with only my right eye =.='' it's weird @@ mana ada org pakai satu lens saja hahaha


when the time i arrive home , my mummy is making cornflake cookies , show u :

♥ the cookies ♥

♥ my hardworking mummy :D ♥

and i ♥ to play with the choco rice :P
the electrostatic produced in the plastic bag n some choco rice stick to it
cute eh ~

No comments: