Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nasional Service

anyone who get NS for 2011 can check online or SMS on which batch & where the camp u r going !

i just check it , and the result is :

 

ok , i should be happy with the result . am I ?
everyone share their thought & feeling through facebook after their checking
asking where is the place here and there
haha ...
i guess i'll be in the 2nd batch , YYY?
ok...
1st , i'm not pai gia *rite ?* only pai gia those study in back class one will be arrange to 3rd batch .
2nd , i'm the third person who get NS in my family =.='' , the first & the second person are my eldest sister & my second sister :) *the NS computer system love my siblings's name izit ? i guess ~ lol* both of them are assigned to the 2nd batch , so i guess (i guess) i'm going to second batch too :]
3rd , do u believe in luck ? i must say the god treat me well . if they really assigned me to 3rd batch , i believe there must be something for me , just for me :) ... so , i believe in my luck & i guess my luck will bring me to the 2nd batch :)
haiyaaa!!! >.<!!! such thing is just depend to the goverment ok ?!


i had ask my mum , can i have my NS at Sabah or Sarawak ?


my mum scold me with :"crazy! go so far for what ?" ~ ok lo then ~
since NS is a must , no matter where u go , u r just going for the NS !
so why don't the goverment assigned me to Sabah or Sarawak ?
i can have free ride of airplane ! teehee :] ~ lol , such stupid ideal can only propose by me , izit ? wakaka~


i worry for my friends who are going to NS , it's true !
i mean friends like bee , zinc & she.enn ...
hahaha... even LEE ZI WEN !!! *zi wen !!! look here !!! lol*
bee & zinc are very weak , haha , can I say that =o=???
i think the total weight of both is NOT MORE THAN 60KG !!! ~
they are very very skinny ! bee is more serious la ~ i can lift up she E.A.S.Y.L.Y !


she.enn is like a princess , a princess who never do chore !
kakak do everything for her in her house
how can u call a girl like she to go NS ??? such a torment !!!
if she.enn is the princess , then ZI WEN is the prince ... *wakakakakaka!!!*
a prince who call command his sister to take rice for him in his house
*he say his sister is voulatary one , the truth ? i dunno la ... XDddddd*
a very rich boy lo ... he say :"NS only mah , so what ?"
so , lets see what is going the next ~

ya ! for khyli also !
she is a pretty girl la ...
sure many boys will chase after her in the camp !

ok la ... write until here enough >.<!!!
best wishes & good luck to all friends who going to the 1st batch of NS , on 2or3 Jan 2011 . must take care of yourself !!! really really take care !!! because you are going to experiences a journey which you never try before up to 3 months !!!

No comments: