Friday, December 24, 2010

Furry Vengeance

just watch Furry Vengeance
since i found it in my sister's hard disk
i just stay in home during the holiday
other than FB & movie , wat to do ?


overall , it's just  an ok-lo's movie
not very nice nor very bad
A.N.T.I. raccoon even it's cute ><!

have u heard Doctor Dolittle ?
ya... it's a movie of N-years before... lol
doctor dolittle is nicer than this movie ,
the animals in doctor dolittle is more cute compare to furry vengeance !
btw , i love 101 DOGs also :)
the puppies are cuteeee and clever !
the doggie's host is awesome too as they can remember & differentiate the names & looks of the 101 doggie but of course it only happen in the movie la


today is also my brother's buf day !
ok la , i must grab a cake for him actually is for myself  :D
happy birthday LSW  =D
just hope that he can treat me better ,
he is bad , an evil !!!
i hate him with his nasty attitude !
he can really make me mad when i talk to him nicely !
how can i have a brother like this ???!!!
lol

No comments: