Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Camp Rock

watched Camp Rock last night
ouch! i love the ending very much !

video from youtube is a bit blur ...

i watch the ending part repeatly for more than 5 timesi think *
watch it for so many times
love it seriously !
it so touching & lovely when shane found the girl's voice
for me ... i think so , haha

i had watch Camp Rock II last year
weirdo , watch Camp Rock II before watching Camp Rock I
i watch it again after i watched Camp Rock I
gotta download it again since i have lost it in my lappy 
Feedback Of CampRock I & II :
Camp Rock I is better than Camp Rock II !
i feel JOE JoNAS in Camp Rock I is handsome !


but 2 years after , he grew up n get mature
so i don't think he is handsome anymore in Camp Rock II
i like a boy more than a man? maybe lol.
anyway , he is the most handsome guy among the JonasBrothers
will check him up !

in Camp Rock II , i like the Nick Jonas' way of self-introduction to his girl
introduce himself to his girl by singing a song !
so cooooooooool and
how sweet it is !



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sink or swim!