Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Call It A Day

it's 3rd day of sushi bonanza having in this week and it's my first day to join this promotion. you know i'm not feeling well few days ago right. lol. so i go sushi with mum & bro. bro eat 5 plates and me & my mum eat 5.5 plates. lol. don't give me a "cheh...so less only meh" face , we try our best okayyy! it's actually depends on the sushi-maker lo , you know la... sushi bonanza leh , who will pick those cheap sushi like tamago s,fried crab stick s,cute salmon hotdog with two mayonnaise eyes sushi(as i can named them by their appearance on the sushi belt. lol) of course choose those = or more than RM4 de sushi la AM I RIGHT? you can't say i'm wrong! it's because of my psychological effect working too good! rolleyes.gif

if you think i'm saying bullshit , then YES i'm going to say more more more and more bullshit

after sushi , we hang around in Giant superstore lol mummy want to see what she can buy with RM200 shopping voucher that my aunty annie gave her. my bro also have voucher Rm20 ,  y i'm the one with no voucher , no cash in big purse and have to swipe my own debit card??? why??? so unfair to me lo!!! my bro's voucher is a consolation prize to him from a chinese chess competiton. my bro is very "kiam siap" one , he keep the voucher for few months already even it's just rm20 and he don't want to spend it for us , i mean among us , sibling. he want to keep it just for himself , my sister was like joking on him , ask him to buy this , treat that for us , then he just smile and pretending angry then walk away from my sister......///...... so today , he finally spend his voucher , first he buy 4 packets of bubble gum , cost around rm16. so he hesitate what to buy more to reach his voucher target , i walk near to him and i say i want mentos , then i point my finger to the flavour that i want... guess what , he take for me leh!! hahaha~ LOL then i try to ask more since he so generous this time , he do pretending not listen to me and pick another 2 bars of mentos for himself. reach home , he take the mentos to my room by himself lol for me *i already forget i have that mentos* i look at it , he already take a pill from both flavour =.= what can i say with the missing mentos ,
Conclusion : my brother = indescribable



get bore of my words ?? more to come , lol

next we go to tuiti fruiti , we bring mummy go =.=

i like the guava flavour , it's very niceeeeee!
not sour , not too sweet , it just taste like GUAVA! lol



left one is mine , right one is belongs to bro
i take 4 flavours , i share it with my mum so i take more flavour than usual to let her try
banana (taste quite artificial) , passion fruit (which is my mum favourite healthy fruit) , guava () and the common love > chocolate
mum stop me to take fruit topping , bcoz it's not worth the price based on its weight
so i only take marshmallow , because i think it's the lightest one and i quite like it , is it ?
### My Discovery Time : the marshmallow which put on the topping counter without any cover will cause it air-tightness and become hard , so it's no more delicious and no more soft when you chew it with the froyo ###

-------

bought two stuff from Guardian :


i always have scalp problem , it happen no matter when i'm in short hair or long hair
one of reason is , my hair is too thick
after i do rebonding , my hair look better now and it's no more fluffy
start from now , i want to keep my hair longer and longer
so i'll try this out
will let you know the effect if it's good for me


i remember last time my sister bought it at RM60+ (when it's new)
but this time i buy at RM40+ !!!
it's a huge different price range loooooooo!!!
last time i can only see my sister buy it , because it consider pricy for me
i buy it with a free gift too :


i thought the free gift is the same product
but when i unpacked it
i see... it's just deep cleanser
nevermind laaaaa , is free gift also mahh!
#typical malaysian lol#
my sis said this is really good for her
since my skin type is quite familiar with her
so i buy it for myself
i use ginvera marvel gel before and... yes , it works for me too!
but who know this one will suit me more? just gv it a try la!

No comments: