Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Time 2 Play!

continue my last saturday post
here's some picture took with my cute niece & nephew
#click to enlarge ya!#

♥ the time they just reach my house 

i can't remember when was the last time i went to playground
i'm already 18 and playground...
hmmm... is just a place where i pass by almost everytime i drive !
my GB meeting is from 4 to 6pm
so after the meeting , my sis pick me up and we went to the playground
to meet with them , my mum , bro & also my aunty

here we go!

from left to right , from the eldest one to the youngest one
♥ HuiMin , HuiXian , Jason , Jacky 


♥ they are busy 
playground is like their second home!

HuiXian , a very brave girl! lol

little Jacky , he always follow what his brother doing and he is the one who don't want to leave the playground , no matter how many times u shout "bye bye" to him

HuiMin is 9-year-old and she's now 38kg tongue.gif She actually don't want me to take picture of her , then i told her she have to let me take picture if she want to sleep with me at my house! She quickly stand straight and let me take picture! biggrin.gif btw , she will upset if you mention her weight! she is so cute and we stick together most of the time!

Jason , the most rebellious kid among four of them! He always do things that you unexpected!

i don't know why there are rooster/hen in the park!
4 of them gone crazy as they saw the rooaster!
then they start chasing toward the rooaster
blink.gif
so i just ran together with them , just to take picture
 other people in the park laugh like hell as they see such special scene
whistling.gif


a little rest before we leave , picture time!

my mummy , my aunty & her grandchildren

this most !
#but i have no idea where our eyes look at#


took by my bro

♥ with my mum and also sister 

♥ way back to my home

they are still busy in the car! 


that's all about my playground time , i'm just a ss(syok sendiri) photographer during this leisure time.
i'll miss them a lot! wub.gif

 oh ya! u didn't see my bro face in the above pictures right?
i got this :
 he is my bro , HAHAHA

bye , i'm going to update next !

No comments: