Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lovely Saturday

aloha readers!
today is freshly a new saturday
any plans for today?
for me...

just got a big black packet from postman!


guess what?
my I'm Tshirt is arrived! rclxms.gif


i'm going to be happy for all day!

must mention: it's my first orange tshirt in my closet! lol
it's my first time to do online shopping!
i order and paid on 15 May
it means i wait for more than one month for the shirts i bought>.<!
it's okay , no big deal~
i'm willing for it , lol

it's just a start in my day
afternoon i have to go church for Girls' Brigate activities happy.gif
and my aunt from outstation will be coming to my house with her 4 cute grandchildren!

the picture taken last time they came
one more little evil is not in the picture she don't want take pic with me :(

trust me , they are really cute but very naughty the same time!
i just can't wait to play with them drool.gif

lastly , my mum cook Laksa today
so bye bye and i'm going to slurp it! icon_rolleyes.gif

No comments: