Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sapphire


no idea why i feel want to post this photo
picture taken in my room in daytime
because of the flashlight
you can see clearly what's the colour of my lens rolleyes.gif
overall , i like the camera effect


i'm actually wearing Girls' Brigade uniform



but not in a complete set of uniform , sorry sad.gif
it was the first time i wear GB uniform , i guess it might be the last time also
it's saturday morning and i'm going school for sport day
i'm marching for the GB! nod.gif
friends get curious as they saw me wearing the uniform
they see a different me , so do myself

i join GB is because i think it has the most beautiful uniform among all my school uniform
it's in sapphire colour and it's really look nice on girls
nothing much to say , i just take "some" selca to satisfy myself by have chance to wear the nice uniform

LOL!

so sad , the only picture i take with my GB friends
they are very kind people
we took it in McD
we sneak out from school after we finish marching before the school gate is close!
we are so lucky! hahaha!

that's all , thank you for reading and goodnight

No comments: