Monday, September 17, 2012

Tutti Fruiti @ Teluk Intan

yesterday was the grand opening of tutti fruiti in my hometown!
it's actually a good news , but... u know la... tutti fruiti is quite expensive lo
i went there twice yesterday , it's because it had 20% off mah!
went with meisim for the 1st time , we tought there will be lots of people
but , no la , before we go inside also feel awkward , lol
#i must say this , i'm not a star la , please stranger(s) please , don't look at me like you know me , some even look from head to toes , i really hate that okay!!! what makes me different with you guys is just i have an extra mole which is providential , lol#

alright , back to the story
this is my 1st tf from the TI branch


flavours choose , (always start from those weird flavour , lol) it's Pomegranate and Passion Fruit!
took some strawberries & cornflakes as topping
i tought there were sweet , but they are not!!
both of them are sour (so do the berries) , so i'm kinda regret after try on them
i'm not a sour-taste-lover huh.gif
but they taste not bad la , maybe can try them out separately with another sweet flavour
it might be taste better i guess
ya! not forget to mention , i went with meisim , my bff

i actually hate her , because she don't like to take picture with me? HAHAHA


#see , she's trying to block my camera! lol lol lol#
ya , we she don't want to eat inside the shop
so we take away and eat inside the car
her flavour choose was also pomegranate (she tought it's strawberry dry.gif)
and TF Tart (the original flavour of yogurt , is that name?)
i tried her TF Tart , yummy!
sweet & sour a bit , but it's really good! she always have good taste!  thumbup.gif haha

skip to my 2nd round of tf
i went with my sister , my biological sister! #sorry , i gt too many sister in school , lol#


here i choose the Tf Tart and Chocolate, topping with cute marshmallow & some choco ball
my sis choose Tf Tart (which i suggest) and papaya (which i persuade her to try out) , topping with natadecoco , tiny kisses shape choco and some choco rice

i love my combination and my sister hate hers very much , lol
she said the papaya taste like liquid medicine that we used to eat during our sick childhood
you know la , i'm good sister , so i exchange mine with her
papaya... i don't think it taste as worst as my sister describe la
i think it taste like papaya lo , frozen papaya , quite nice ah
i manage to finish the whole papaya portion , so it's really not that bad la
in the other hand , my sister is finishing my chocolate! luckily i can still grab some from her
i want my marshmallow laaaaaa sad.gif

little ss of myself with tf

me and my sis , yea , we also eat inside the car , lol

while i'm checking out more flavours from tf
i found these on-going promotion of tf
must share out to let everybody knows! lol


ya , i'm a lady , i'm a student , and everyone celebrate birthday right!!!
everyone like ice-cream , but not everyone is rich (esp. poor student like me) can afford to buy an ice-cream per RM10±

so i know when to buy tf at a cheaper price now , kekeke

not to forget this 


i'll have 4 stickers if i know this earlier! lol
i'm going to grab this card next time! bruce.gif
so don't forget to share this useful promotion with everybody who like Tutti Fruiti!
of course you can check out more from thier website!
gtg , bye!

No comments: