Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Manchester United Debit Card

finally i have my own saving account
i'm a little excited during the process of register
i'm all alone during the process
+ a little nervous ~ oh yeah ~


i thought that the card that i'm going to own is look like this :



but it suprise me with this :



with MU players on the card ~

i'm not a football game fans
but since it is my 1st credit card
i felt it special and it symbolize the english football giant :)

so if u're a MU fans , u can apply it now~

here's the details of the MU debit card :
http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/public/personalDetail04.do?channelId=CRD-Cards&cntTypeId=0&cntKey=CRD03.02&programId=CRD03-DebitCards&chCatId=/mbb/Personal/CRD-Cards

i must save money from now!
i say it urgently!
rich come from the right way of saving
so it'll never be late to start saving money!
money money come to me ~
i want money ~
i want to be rich ~
lol.

No comments: