Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Running Fast, , Good World =.=!



yaaa , i try to translate 走得快,好世界  from cantonese to english =.=''

WHY i have to run ???
today i bring my hp to school
and unluckily , prefects start their SPOT CHECK !!!
i hate eu prefects ! nopes ! seriously , i hate discipline teachers more more ... and mOre !
the bad thing is the school discipline teacher knows my dad , maybe he don't know who am I now ... mayb ?
perhaps it's not going to happen in this 2 years !
just let me be the bad girl myself !


oops sorry ! back to the story !
when i saw there is gang of prefects heading to the classroom beside mine
i know ! that my class will be the next to get spot check !
i'm in panic as i think of the consequence of what if my hp get confiscate !
my math teacher is teaching in front of me !
i have no mood to listen to what she is teaching
luckily , after few more minutes the math period over
so ... i can run off from my classroom to find a way to save my phone ... and myself ! i mean my colourful nails !


i rush to one of my friend's classroom , to save my phone and spread the news spot check coming ! lol


worry , worry and wooorry ! 
after i save my phone *i think it's safe
i rush back to my class
and my friends from my next class told me that 3 phones are confiscated by the prefects from their class !
i'm so worry of my phone after i hear that !
nothing much i can do , so i walked back to my classroom and sit down like just let them check la !


i scare so much as my heart is beating sooo fast !
i sit down and looking  the people around me
discipline teacher , prefects , him , boys who asked to shorthen their nails ...
i don't know why there is no prefect come to me
nobody check my bags , nails , searching on my body ... all nothing !
i should say THANK GOD ! no prefect or teacher blame me for anything (nails) !
maybe people think i'm transparent ? they can't see my present after i rush back to my place ? lol
i just hope to go back home asap !


the 1st thing to do as i reach home :
clean my nail polish ! 
heartbreak !
say goodbye to the 4 colours

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

i hate to see my finger nails in naked now !
when can i do painting on my nails again ???

anyway , i still want to buy more nail polish from elianto !!!
end here ... imma think of some gathering with friends smilie

 

...tata   

3 comments: